Caistor Sting 10k and Mini Sting Cancelled
Due the COVID-19 outbreak and near future uncertainty that we all face, we have taken the difficult decision to pull the plug on this year’s “Sting in the Tail 10k” & “Mini Sting” races. We feel that this decision is in the best interests of all who would be involved, be it businesses, volunteers or those taking part in the race.
Okay, dear entrant, you have two choices: you can either keep your existing entry which will be moved onto the Sting & Mini Sting 2021 (likely date Sunday 4th July 2021) or have a refund.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 1st May 2020 with your order ID from your race entry confirmation email if you would like a refund.
If you wish to defer to next year then no action is required on your part. We will be in touch with further details in due course.